1 jobs in all countries
My recent searches
Technical Support Engineer
* Technical support for KONE Frontlines and GSS teams
* Material identification support for Frontlines
* Quotations (price and delivery time) to Frontlines in urgent cases (stop lift or equal situations)
* Supplier suggestions for sourcing on technicly challanging materials
* Collecting Technical information of materials and follow-up of recording it to systems (recorded by DMT)
* Material replacement studies (Material functionality, quality and safety)
* Physical Material identification (against Material database)
* Technical studies for warranty claims
* Technical support for purchasing (Supplier contact, Technical clarification, purchase price inquiries)
* Work assigned by the team leader
About KONE CorporationKONE is one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. The company has been committed to understanding the needs of its customers for the past century, providing industry-leading elevators, escalators and automatic building doors as well as innovative solutions for modernization and maintenance. The company's objective is to offer the best People Flow experience by developing and delivering solutions that enable people to move smoothly, safely, comfortably and without waiting in buildings in an increasingly urbanizing environment.
In 2015, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 8.6 billion and at the end of the year close to 50,000 employees in over 60 countries. KONE class B shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd in Finland.