1 jobs in all countries
Senior Training Specialist (Istanbul, 34, TR)
To manage the learning and development process for the retail field workforce through instore and classroom based training programs.
- Support preparation of Annual Training Plan for Retail field teams.
- Contact with Global Learning and receive all the necessary documentation for retail field employees.
- Responsible of translation and localization of all learning materials.
- Liaising with each Retail Channel Management for identification of training needs for field teams
- Adapt and prepare training programs on product knowledge, service quality, sales and management skills to local needs and delivering trainings for Retail channel field teams.
- Prepare and deliver training programs on management skills for both Retail and WS Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers.
- Support Assessment Center implementations in coordination with Talent Team.
- Support, trains, coaches and tracks In-Store trainers.
- Organize training programs including content, timing, training documents, venue, participants, invitations, cost, etc.
- Cooperate with Brand and Retail Departments to track marketing calendar and track seasonal learning materials and to conduct seasonal product trainings accordingly.
- Conduct evaluation and reporting of effectiveness of the training programs on knowledge and skills. Makes necessary improvements accordingly.
- Make necessary improvements accordingly.
Requisite Education and Experience:
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Labor Economics
- 4- 5 years of job specific work experience preferably in the retail/fashion/FMCG industry.
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent MS Office skills in particular PowerPoint
- Proven track record of increasing retail & sales KPIs through training and development programs.
- Highly integrative with strong business mind, data focus and results orientation.
- Customer oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization, time management and problem-solving skills.
About Adidas GroupFor over 80 years the adidas Group has been part of the world of sports on every level, delivering state-of-the-art sports footwear, apparel and accessories. Today, the adidas Group is a global leader in the sporting goods industry and offers a broad portfolio of products. Products from the adidas Group are available in virtually every country of the world. Our strategy is simple: continuously strengthen our brands and products to improve our competitive position and financial performance.