1 jobs in all countries
A Sales professional who is looking to make a career in a multinational sales organization. As a Sales Engineer you will be a key contact point towards our customers. You will be proactively ensuring contract continuity and customer satisfaction. You will be part of our sales team driving for profitable growth and customer loyalty.
• Customer analysis: Identifying potential customers, prioritizing actions and following up identified service leads and opportunities
• Customer relationship management: Contacting customers, booking meetings and following up actions
• Proactive sales: Monitoring and resolving contracts, proactively re-negotiating expiring contracts and identifying upsell and modernization opportunities
• Contract management: Customer analysis and debt collection
• Ensuring customer satisfaction by coordinating actions with our field organization to enable that we deliver to our promise
About KONE CorporationKONE is one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. The company has been committed to understanding the needs of its customers for the past century, providing industry-leading elevators, escalators and automatic building doors as well as innovative solutions for modernization and maintenance. The company's objective is to offer the best People Flow experience by developing and delivering solutions that enable people to move smoothly, safely, comfortably and without waiting in buildings in an increasingly urbanizing environment.
In 2015, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 8.6 billion and at the end of the year close to 50,000 employees in over 60 countries. KONE class B shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd in Finland.