1 jobs in all countries
Presales Customer Solution Principle - Services (Travel & Transport) Job (Dubai, DU, AE)
Requisition ID: 136038
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Presales Customer Solution Principle (here after PCSP) leads and manages strategic presales activities for a given set of opportunities and customers and support driving the digital transformation vision and roadmap. The PCSP serves as a confidante to sales team to plan and orchestrate sales engagements and to set the appropriate team of Specialists. A PCSP is an evangelist for the SAP digital transformation, cloud strategy and solutions in their discussions with customers to influence opinions and inspire action.
The PCSM engages with the customers to ideate on new and innovate solutions and works closely with the team to architect solutions that solve our customer´s most complex business problems. The PCSP must be resourceful and creative and be able to work collaboratively with the SAP virtual account team, partners and customers. The PCSP must possess strong solution selling and value-based selling skills.
TASKS AND EXPECTATIONS
The Presales Customer Solution Principle will have the following responsibilities:
- Serve as the single point of contact for the Account Executives and specific customers in support of sales opportunities being the key driver from vision to use cases to tangible solution proofs.
- Orchestrate internal and external engagement as a deal captain, drive deal qualification, prioritization and setting the right team in close co-operation with the Account Executive and Presales Manager.
- Spend time with customers and lead the engagement with key stakeholders by actively participating in customer meetings, events and evangelize business innovation topics in customer industry language and solutions.
- Facilitate innovation workshops with design thinking techniques and ensuring consistent theme and readiness for workshop/demo delivery.
- Own the quality of the solution specific proposals (presentations, demonstrations, innovation workshops etc.) by driving the process from vision to use cases to tangible solution proofs
- Co-create the digital transformation vision with key stakeholders at customer and SAP.
- PCSMs hold themselves and others accountable to the standards established via Best-Run for delivering memorable customer engagements.
- Responsible for resource search and reaches out to presales manager for approval and allocation/staffing of the identified resources in the system.
- Drive deliverables as Business Transformation Roadmaps, Solution feasibility studies and proposals, Business case input, RFx´s, Use case stories to fulfil vision, Solution maps, manage PoC, Mock-ups etc
- Build strong relationship with SAP Sales teams and with their assigned customers
- Experienced in presenting to and talking with C-level managers and orchestrate to co-operation of cross teams (Business, IT etc)
- Excellent team management skills and experience with orchestration of complex deals envisioning the big picture and value for the customer
- Provide best-practice guidance on customer processes and present business values related to solution proposition and roadmap
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Self-confident, action and result oriented with a passion for success
- Innovative thinking
- Master degree required, MBA or equivalent degree required from accredited university preferred
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Fluency in English, Arabic is an asset.
- 8+ years of presales or related business consulting experience
- 10+ successful sales engagements
- Expert knowledge of business processes and solution fit
- Experience in sales and sales processes (F4S, deal qualification, etc)
- Language: English = proficient, Arabic is a plus
- Evidence of industry specialization
- An active commitment to stay current on these industries
- Pre-SAP experience in an industry is desirable
- Evidence of establishing and maintaining executive-level stakeholder relationships
- Executive conversation
- Social branding and selling techniques
- Industry and trade associations
- Evidence of innovative sales techniques and design thinking
- Evidence of customer road mapping and/or business capability definition
- Evidence of proactive management of a territory/portfolio of accounts
- Evidence of leadership experience in virtual and cross- functional teams.
SAP\'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
About SAPAs a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 253,500 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably