1 jobs in all countries
My recent searches
Brand Manager (Cairo, EG)
[[Danone Egypt]]is looking for [[Brand Manager]] in [[Dairy Division]]
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission,bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW together!
- Steering all research needed to assess the brand health.
- Conduct ongoing analysis and reviews on brand sales performance through analyzing sales reports and identifying gaps.
- Pin Point areas of deficiencies/opportunities to maximize profit.
- Review marketing plans, manage marketing budget and closely monitor execution of all marketing activities.
- Identify new communication opportunities and implement them by employing print, design, PR, media and advertising agencies in translating brand marketing objectives into creative communication material.
- Secure that profitability of brand is not affected by any marketing or any other department’s business decisions.
- Develop POSM (point of sales materials), outlet activation programs and events & sponsorships activities in coordination with Trade Marketing.
- Provide sales organization with internal information and training presentations on market, consumer behavior, brands, and new product introduction.
- Responsible for Quarterly brand reviews, Brand plans and promotion proposals.
- Degree in marketing, business administration or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4-5 years of marketing or media experience.
- Fluent written and spoken English Language (French is a plus).
- Good knowledge of market research fundamentals.
- Good command of numerical skills and knowledge of basic finance fundamentals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Creative thinking.
If you need more information about this job, before you apply officially you can contact the recruiter:
About DanoneDedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food company built on four business lines: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Medical Nutrition.
Through its mission and dual commitment to business success and social progress, the company aims to build a healthier future, thanks to better health, better lives and a better world, for all its stakeholders—its 100,000 employees, consumers, customers, suppliers, shareholders and all the communities with which it engages.
Present in over 130 markets, Danone generated sales of €22.4 billion in 2015, with more than half in emerging countries. Danone’s brand portfolio includes both international brands (Activia, Actimel, Danette, Danonino, Danio, evian, Volvic, Nutrilon/Aptamil, Nutricia) and local brands (Oikos, Prostokvashino, Aqua, Bonafont, Mizone, Blédina, Cow & Gate).
Listed on Euronext Paris and on the OTCQX market via an ADR (American Depositary Receipt) program, Danone is a component stock of leading social responsibility indexes including the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes, Vigeo, the Ethibel Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Index.