1 jobs in all countries
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying and establishing new business Via good awareness of the customer , understands the needs of the customer and identifies new business possibilities as well as maximizing the potential with existing customers
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations by having a sufficient knowledge about the Unit’s offering in order to introduce the best solution of ABB offering with the customer.
3. Has extensive knowledge about the customer, understands the channel strategy and the establishment of prices related to this.
4. Runs the negotiations with the customer and moves the business to the agreed upon margins as well as ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the sales process.
- Organizing sales visits by fulfilling the expected number of customer visits as established with consultation with the Sales Manager.
- Full knowledge of Sales process workflows in the Division with providing pre-sales and after-sales support
7. Able to comprehend and follow the ABB procedures and guidelines
8. Capable to solve problems, create solutions. Especially that may be in contact with third parties.
- Communicate effectively horizontally & vertically within his organization.
- Submit on periodic bases internal reports required by the sales manager to be submitted to the LBU Management.
- Reply on all technical comments raised by the technical department in advance of submitting the offer.
- Arrangement of the Sales Proposals priorities with the Technical support to meet the required due dates.
- Support our Sales Manager to achieve the segment budget
BSc. degree in Electrical Power.
Prior Work Experience:
0-3 years in sales and marketing.
Fluency in both spoken & written English & Arabic language.
French Language proficiency is preferable
Skills & Abilities:
Proficiency in Microsoft office, numerical skills, leadership capabilities, negotiation skills, presentation skills, communication skills.
About ABBABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. For more than four decades, ABB is writing the future of industrial digitalization. With more than 70 million devices connected through its installed base of more than 70,000 control systems across all customer segments, ABB is ideally positioned to benefit from the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolution. With a heritage of more than 130 years, ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com