1 jobs in all countries
My recent searches
Master Data Administrator
Scope of Work:
Responsible for maintaining Master Data on different ABC applications (SAP- POS-CRM- HITS…etc.) systems and coordinator will all business areas to get the data needed for each request according to predefined set of procedure and SLAs’. Also working on cleaning projects to have only the active data on different
- · Upload data to HeiCore manually or using automatic tools as per the data volume
- · Check the data supplied by Data Definer for completeness
- · Responsible for escalating incomplete or unclear Master data forms to the respective data definer
- · Perform duplication check on different data elements
- · Coordinate the collection of data from different departments.
- · Have a good understanding for the business operations.
- · Make sure that the data collection process is done according to the preset process
- · Maintain data on HeiCore system according to procedures and work instructions
- · Participate in enhancing and developing tools to upload and validate data
- · Perform periodical analysis on all system data sets to insure data consistency and integrity and point out areas where he can initiate data clean-up projects with business to enhance the data quality.
Education, Certifications and Licenses:
· Bachelor degree in Information technology or similar degree
Knowledge and Experience:
· 1 year of experience as a computer system end user.
· Excellent command of English.
· Strong knowledge of tools like MS Excel.
· SQL and database knowledge is a plus
About Al Ahram Beverages Company
The story began in 1897 when the Crown Brewery Company registered itself in the Kingdom of Belgium to start operations in Alexandria. Later, in 1946 the company entered into a technical assistance agreement with the leading Dutch Brewer Heineken. However, in 1963 the company was nationalized. After more than 22 years the company finally changed its name to Al Ahram Beverages Company (ABC).
In 1997, an Egyptian entrepreneur bought the company during the era of privatization. Finally, in 2002 the ABC’s commitment to development led to its acquisition by Heineken Group. It remained for 3 years under the management of the previous owner up till January 2006 when all its domains and activities were revamped.
Currently, ABC is managed by a team of national and multinational experts as an important member of the international Heineken Group.
ABC is committed to growth in all aspects (people, brands, policies…) with the aim of becoming an exemplary multinational company that is truly an employer of choice.